The Haiti Tech Summit road show is back and we’re heading to Paris, London, Montreal, New York, DC, Miami, London, Dubai and Silicon Valley. Join global influencers within the Haitian tech and business ecosystem! Learn how to get involved and join us for the 3rd annual Haiti Tech Summit on June 20-22, 2019.
Agenda (For Roadshow Tours)
- Networking & Registration
- Opening Remarks By Founder Christine Souffrant Ntim
- Haiti Tech Summit 2017/2018 Recap and Impact by
- What to expect for the 3rd annual summit
- Networking & Photos
Haiti Tech Summit
Deemed the “Davos of the Caribbean”, Haiti Tech Summit brings together thousands of entrepreneurs, investors, celebrities and creatives under one roof together to address humanity’s greatest challenges via tech and entrepreneurship. It is a part of a 13-year initiative to turn Haiti into an international tech hub by 2030. Haiti Tech Summit has welcomed keynote speakers such as Jack Dorsey-founder of Twitter, President of Haiti- Jovenel Moise, Ben Horowitz- Investor in Facebook, etc.
The event announcement was made on the eve of Haiti’s 2010 earthquake anniversary and was shared by over 423,000 supporters within 24 hours.
Top 3 Reasons to Attend:
- Top Prizes: Startup Founders can pitch for prizes at the Startup Pitch Showcase.
- Global Publicity: Get featured in global press. Over 40+ media representatives will be in attendance. Media partners include Fast Company, Inc. Magazine, Black Enterprise, Ebony Magazine and more.
- Amazing Insights: Hear speaker insights from Airbnb, Google Launch Pad, Uber and 40+ companies on the state of global startup ecosystems trends and insights happening in Ai, VR, Block Chain, Space and more.
About the Host:
Christine Souffrant Ntim is an award-winning Haitian-American & Ghanaian, entrepreneur & startup ecosystem expert for emerging markets. She was selected and featured in Forbes 30 Under 30, AdAge 40 Under 40, Haiti Changemakers 1804 List, Singularity NASA, Entrepreneur Magazine, Huffington Post, Inc Magazine and more. She speaks on digital entrepreneurship, personal branding, and future tech for emerging markets at over 20+ global conferences a year- which includes former appearances at the United Nations, Davos, TEDx, SXSW, European Union Forum, US State Department Tours, Startup Grind Global, SeedStars World, and more. She started her career as the founder of Vendedy- a social network connecting people to street markets with the aim of digitizing a $10 trillion dollar black economy by centralizing the world’s street markets.
Today she builds startup ecosystems around the world with her award winning digital accelerator platform – Global Startup Ecosystem which graduates over 1000+ companies across 190+ countries a year and high profile tech summits via Meventum (Haiti Tech Summit, Ghana Tech Summit, Africa Tech Summit, Ai Tech Summit, Blockchain Tech Summit, Nano Tech Summit, Space Tech Summit, VR Tech Summit etc.).