Hotel at a Glance: Royal Decameron Indigo Beach Resort & Spa
The Haiti Tech Summit will take place at the Royal Decameron Indigo Beach Resort & Spa in Cotes des Arcadins, Haiti. Set between the ocean and mountains, the resort is surrounded by more than 100 tropical acres alongside a postcard-worthy white-sand beach. During your stay, you can look forward to enjoying:
- Pools for all ages: There are two for adults and two for kids. Grownups can sip cocktails at a poolside bar.
- All-inclusive dining options: Belly up to the international buffet or visit two a la carte restaurants serving Haitian and Mediterranean fare. There’s also a snack bar.
- Dance the night away in the resort’s discotheque.
- Indulge in relaxing treatments at the spa.
- Watersports: Borrow the resort’s equipment to try your hand at kayaking or surfing in the ocean.
All attendees with Bronze, Gold or Platinum All Access Tickets will have their accommodation reservations managed by the Haiti Tech Summit team. Upon registration, attendees will receive further details on your hotel confirmation.
About Cotes des Arcadins
The up-and-coming resort area known as Cotes des Arcadins lies on the far left side of the island where you’ll find the turquoise waters and long stretches of white sand the Caribbean region is known for. Conditions are prime for beachcombing, snorkeling, swimming, and lounging in the sun. On nearby inland excursions, you can trek to waterfalls, visit local villages, and learn about Haiti’s history and cultural traditions.
All attendees should book their air travel into ‘PAP’ which is Port-au-Prince’s main international airport that is serviced daily from the US by American Airlines, Spirit Airlines, Delta Airlines and JetBlue. Upon exiting the customs area of the Port-au-Prince International Toussaint Louverture Airport, you will be met by a Haiti Tech Team representative and directed to the transfer vehicle. The ride from the Port-au-Prince International Toussaint Louverture Airport to the Royal Decameron Indigo takes approximately 90 minutes.
For all Bronze, Gold or Platinum All Access Tickets holders, airport transfer shuttles will be managed for you by the Haiti Tech Summit Team. Upon registration, attendees will receive further details on your airport transfer confirmation.
Independent Visits to Port-au-Prince
If you plan on arriving early, and will be staying in Port-au-Prince, we recommend the following accommodation options:
- Airbnb -Various locations
- Marriott Hotel – Address: 147 Ave Jean-Paul II, Port-au-Prince 6113, Haiti; Phone: +509 28 14 2800
- Hotel El Rancho – Address: Villa Creole Road, Port-au-Prince, Haiti; Phone: +509 28 15 1000
- Carib Hotel – Address: Juvénat 7, Pétion-Ville, Port-au-Prince, Haiti
- Kinam Hotel – Address: Place Saint Pierre, Port-au-Prince, Haiti; Phone: +509 28 15 8000
The Haiti Tech Summit Team will not be responsible for early travels into Port-au-Prince. All transfers to the Beach Resort will depart from the airport. As such, all attendees must return to the airport arrival area to catch the transfer shuttle to the Decameron Resort.
Quick Country Facts
- Capital City: Port-au-Prince
- Currency: The gourde (g)
- Language: French and Haitian Creole
- Population estimated to be 10,787,656 people
- U.S. Embassy Port-au-Prince : Tabarre 41 Route de Tabarre, Port-au-Prince, Haiti