March 1, 2019 [Port au Prince, Haiti] Haiti Tech Summit is pleased to announce the 3rd Annual Summit Agenda: The 4th Industrial Revolution – Accelerating Haiti into the Digital Age. Haiti Tech Summit, founded by Forbes 30 Under 30 Entrepreneur, Christine Souffrant Ntim, is a 13- year initiative aimed at turning Haiti into an international tech hub by 2030. The summit agenda is in line with with the global World Economic Forum agenda of preparing emerging market countries for the 4th Industrial Revolution via technology. RSVP to join us on June 20-22, 2019.
Deemed the “Davos of the Caribbean” Haiti Tech Summit brings together hundreds of entrepreneurs, investors, pioneers, and creatives under one roof to address humanity’s greatest challenges via technology. With previous headliners such as Jack Dorsey (Founder of Twitter), Ben Horowitz (Investor Twitter, Facebook), Tim Draper (Investor in Skype, Hotmail etc), the President of Haiti Jovenel Moise, Vicky Jeudy from Netflix Orange is the New Black, and VP+CEOs from Google, Facebook, Airbnb, Uber and more- the summit will be announcing 100 major speakers once again.
The Fourth Industrial Revolution (4IR) is the fourth major industrial era since the initial Industrial Revolution of the 18th century. It is characterized by a fusion of technologies with breakthroughs in robotics, artificial intelligence, nanotechnology, quantum computing, biotechnology, the Internet of Things, and more. With this being the baseline theme of the summit, the Haiti Tech Summit experience will have a series of future technologies on site such as robots, drones, 3D printers and more.
Summit attendees will be able to experience intense training and workshop sessions on 3 major experience tracks:
- Individual track- Learn how to build and monetize your personal brand in the digital age.
- Business track- Learn how to build startups that leverage future technologies or learn how to optimize your current business with the best digital tools available today.
- Ecosystem track- Learn how to start and scale a movement. From training on how to launch an incubator to how to launch tech events- we reveal the top strategies influencers can leverage to scale Haiti’s tech ecosystem.
Summit main stage agenda topics will include:
- Haiti at 215 years: Resilience of a People & Foundations of a Future Tech Hub
- Haiti in Year 2234- The Pearl of the Caribbean Rises from the Ashes
- Haiti Tech Unicorns- How to Create Unicorn Companies in Haiti
- From Mother Earth to the Motherboard- A Women’s Role in building tech ecosystems of the future
- Places of Tomorrow: Tech Hubs of Africa, Asia, Caribbean, Europe, Middle East and Latin America
- Places of Tomorrow: The Smart City Blueprint
- Priority Goals of Emerging Markets: The Role of SDG 2030 The Power of Voice- How to Change the Narrative
- Phoenix VS Unicorns- Timeless Tech Titans – A look at IBM, Intel, Uber, Amazon, Google etc.
- Platforms of Tomorrow: Social Networks & Communities – A look at Linkedin, Twitter, and Facebook
- Possibilities: Industry Disruptions- Learn about the future of adtech, edtech, musictech, etc.
Media confirmed for Haiti Tech Summit 2019 include representatives from Forbes, Inc Magazine, Fast Company, Techcrunch, Black Enterprise, Ebony Magazine, NY Times, and Atlantic Black Star.
Since the summit sells out each year, the organizers encourages participants to book their tickets by the next deadline- April 1st, 2019.
For Haiti Tech Summit